Volunteer at CAST
There are many ways to volunteer with us. (Time given to CAST can be allocated to community service programs.)
- Work the box office, concessions, or be an usher.
- Join the set crew (building, painting, etc.).
- Sew costumes.
Donate Needed Items
We are always in need of:
- Store gift cards (such as Home Depot, Lowes, OfficeMax)
- Paper products (napkins, paper towels, toilet paper, 20lb & 24lb letter size reams).
- Building materials (plywood, 2x4 timber studs, etc.).
- Fabric (any color for costuming, black fire rated curtaining).
- Paint (latex, indoor: any color, but especially black).
Join Neighborhood Programs
- Randall's Good Neighbor Program: You can donate to CAST by just shopping at Randall’s. Just fill out a Registration Form and turn it in at the Customer Service booth of your neighborhood Randall's store
- Kroger Neighbor-to-Neighbor Program: If you have a Kroger card, go online, log in to your account and click Community Rewards. There, you can add CAST by searching for our name. Just select us to enroll and then each time you check out with your Kroger card, a percentage of your purchase will be donated to CAST.