In accordance with Governor Abbott’s executive order GA-18, the following are the recommended health protocols that CAST is adopting for the safety of our Patrons and Volunteers:
1. Please maintain at least 6ft of distance between individuals not in your immediate family.
2. Please self-screen before entering CAST for any new or worsening signs or symptoms of possible COVID-19.
3. We strongly suggest wearing a cloth face covering (over the nose and mouth) when entering theater, or when within 6 feet of another person who is not a member of the individual’s household.
4. In compliance with Governor Abbott’s order, seating will be limited to be within 50% of our capacity of 82 seats and every other row of seating will be closed off.
5. A thorough sanitization of the theatre will be performed both before and after every performance.
The health and safety of our patrons and staff are a priority for all of us here at CAST and we appreciate your support and cooperation as we begin our reopening process.
To allow for social distancing our seating capacity has been reduced from 82 to 41. Every other row will be roped off and patrons are asked to allow for at least one seat to be vacant between related parties.
Season Ticket holders may not have their assigned seat available because of these changes.