Are you an actor or someone who would like to give acting a try? Come to our audition nights and you could star in our next production! Many of our actors came straight out of the audience and decided to see what it was like on this side of the lights.
- Auditions take place at least two months prior to the start of a production run, usually on Monday and Tuesday nights at 7pm.
- Approximate dates are subject to change by the Stage Director and are provided by downloading the Season Calendar.
- All auditions are a cold reading from the script – no need to memorize monologues.
- Download the Audition Form and bring with you.
If you have any questions, or would like to speak to one of our directors, please give us a call at: 832.889.3808 or email us at email@example.com
The Red Velvet Cake War
January 7 and 8: 7pm
First United Methodist Church
Fellowship Hall, 2nd Floor
Ave J and 4th Street, Rosenberg
Directed by Sandra Barkerding
Rehearsals will be 3 nights per week to be determined by director.
Female Roles (play to age given)
- Cee Cee Windham, late 40s-50
- Gaynelle Verdeen Bodeen, late 40s
- LaMerle Verdeen Minshew, late 60s-70
- Jimmie Wyvette Verdeen, 40s
- Peaches Verdeen Belrose, late 40s
- Bitsy Hargis, late 40s
- Elsa Dowdall, 40s-50s
- Mama Doll Hargis, 80s-120
- Aubrey Verdeen, late 80s
- Newt Blaylock, 50s
- Sheriff Grover Lout, 50s
- Purvis Verdeen, 50s-60s