UPCOMING AUDITIONS FOR
See How They Run
Will be rescheduled.
CAST, 1921 Ave G, Rosenberg
See How They Run is set in the idyllic village of Merton-cum-Middlewick, England during the 1940s. It's World War II,and the village inhabitants are preparing themselves for the imminent threat of Nazi invasion. Meanwhile, resident spinster, Miss Skillon, becomes convinced that her beloved vicar's actress wife is having an affair and attempts to expose her. Add an escaped German prisoner of war, a handsome actor, the visiting Bishop of Lax, a rotund locum priest and some meddling neighbors and hilarious confusion and mayhem result.
To be rescheduled (3 Weekends)
Friday and Saturday nights and Sunday Matinees
- Miss Skillon - female/lead - strict church-goer
- Penelope Toop - female/lead - Former actress and now wife of the local vicar, The Rev. Lionel Toop
- Ida - female/supporting - An amorous, cockney maid.
- Corporal Clive Winton - male/supporting - An old friend of Penelope.
- The Intruder - male/featured- An escaping German prisoner-of-war.The Rev. Arthur Humphrey - male/featured.
- The Bishop of Lax - male/featured - Penelope's uncle.
- Sergeant Towers - male/featured
Approximate dates are subject to change by the Stage Director and updates will be provided here.
All auditions are a cold reading from the script – no need to memorize monologues.
If you have any questions, or would like to speak to one of our directors, please give us a call at: 832.889.3808 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org